Monday, May 17, 2010

Zzz and zzz and zzz

Never know that I can sleep this much. The jouney to and in Ha Long Bay (hlb) was simply a big sleeeping trip:
7am - wake up after 8 hrs of sleep
8.20am - walk to board the mini bus to hlb. Yes, literally walk to the cruise office across the street from our hotel. Pure coincidence!
8.30am - 1st round of zzz
10am - 10min toilet break
10.10am - 2nd round of zzz
12.30pm - board the cruise, lunch, visit fishing farm, jump into the sea from 10m, kayaking etc.
5pm - after all the above, and I proceed to my 3rd of zzz
7.30pm - dinner
8.3pm- fishing (I caught a squid!)
11pm - final round of zzz
All in all, I got almost 5 hrs of extra sleep. Probably the most I've ever had. She said my zzz posture in the van was head on the left, head forward, head backward, head on the right plus drooling. All pictures of my sleeping postures have been censored.

An now, some pictures I took when I was awake.




The boat that took us to the cruise ship




Our cruise ship




They welcomed us by raining rose petals on us.




HaLong Bay




Going out in a sampan




Fishing village


No comments:

Post a Comment